Security Line - ingots with highes security standards
An innovation was developed to fulfil supreme security requirements:
Embossing silver bars with several security features protects against any possible attempts of manipulation and counterfeiting.
The special features are:
- Ribbed edge - In contrast to other bars, the edge is not smooth, but ribbed as a coin in order to prevent manipulations like filing off small pieces.
- Pearl surface - Due to this minting process, the surface of the obverse sides becomes matte and seemingly three-dimensional.
- Security label - All bars are marked. The entire production process is retraceable to the batch of raw material.
- Structured back and stronger relief - The reverse side is textured, showing the LEVrhombus, the logo of our production company.
- UV coating - The backside is painted with a special varnish (visible only under UV light) with the year of minting and the LEV rhombus
100 gram fine silver
250 gram fine silver
500 gram fine silver
1.000 gram fine silver
5.000 gram fine silver
1.000 gram gold
1.000 Gramm fine silver...
311 gram fine silver